Friday, September 19, 2008

a dream come true


cody is my little chef! he is the one who is always helping in the kitchen and watching cooking shows with me. if you ever see him in the store he'll be the one reading the labels and checking its nutrional value. So i decided to take him to the taste of home cooking show with me this year and his dream came true that night. he got to be on stage and help with one of the cooking demonstrations and even be on t.v. live! On Vernals own channel 6! he was so excited he could hardly keep it in! he took notes through almost the whole show. that next morning i woke up to him in the kitchen with his apron on(he got it for helping out) ready to cook! he made dinner that night . (he made the list of groceries he needed and went shopping ,all with his apron on-just in case someone recognized him and wanted an autograph) he took his apron to school and told the class about his great night out and this week he is making Tuscan Tomatoe Tart! GO CHEF CODY!!!!

4 comments:

Hethrjem said...

Hey! Miranda has a blog! Your family is so grown up and cute!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ How cute! I wish I had a chef in my family!!! :)

Hethrjem said...

I gotta get me one of them chef kids.

Rachel said...

C'est Impressive! (that's impressive--in french one of the few things I remember from my days with Madame Dorsche) That is so cool that he took notes and everything...Hey if I were there and saw him in his fancy TV show apron, I would've asked him for an autograph. congrats on your tv debute.