Thursday, September 18, 2008

fallin' for fall

fall is the best time of year! i get to decorate my house with oranges and purples and add some color to my varing shades of brown. Brown is such a safe color and goes with everything plus it is warm and inviting . so who can blame me for having so much of it. oh and another safe color green! hands up if your house consists of browns or greens! thought so. i actually wanted to paint something rust in my house and i think dewey will let me paint the laundry room a color called autumn leaves. if i don't talk myself out of it and go with a brown or green then i will prove... something. maybe that i can step out of my comfort zone.my mood always perks up when their is a cool breeze where a warm breeze is usually expected. the corn maze opens up in a couple of weeks. always go to that. even if i know that we will be in their twice as long as everyone else. once i went with a friend of mine and i know if she hadn't been there the boys and i would have spent the night with hopes that a search and rescue memeber(not team mind you) would find us-(probably two turns away from the exit. ) enjoy the weather while it last!

1 comment:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ My favorite inside house color is Olive Sprig! I'm trying to decide if I should use it again in our new house! :)